Sunday, August 21, 2011

How back Country Live was Born.......

B.C.L came about from one video that I made on a peak called Chrome in the Richmond Ranges. It was on this trip that I decided to bag all the huts and peaks over 1500m in the range before the end of my contract Outward Bound contract(roughly a year). I was half way there already but it was still big ask to complete in a year. The more I got into bagging huts and peaks that sort of became irrelevant because I was using it more as excuse to get into the back country and live the dream. This just gave me a vechile to go exploring places in the richmonds. Another thing that fuelled this goal was having this range right on the doorstep, but always travelling long distances to have adventures. Rock on Gilby

No comments:

Post a Comment